
My strength in my cover was that I just tried to follow the rules, and made sure that I put in all the requirement in so that I can get all the points that I need.
But I think I could have put way more thought into it, and asked more questions just to make sure I’m doing it right. I would say it was a little bit of both because I really didn’t know how to do it. Thought that it was going to be a hard thing by putting the Pegasus in but it wasn’t, but other then that it was good. I think that graph design plays a big role in are society. And it’s important that it do because there wouldn’t be very good movie rating because they go by the cover not by the way the movie is. What role does graphic design play in society today.
No comments:
Post a Comment