Friday, May 7, 2010

Final Artist Statement

In this class my favorite thing that I like was the ISO. The reason why I like ISO was because it helps pull out your picture when you need it. Because you can be around some light and take a picture and you can’t see your self because it’s too dark and that’s when ISO comes in and help by lighting your picture more. So I plan on using this later on in the future because it helps me improve my photo to become a better photographer by using ISO.
The struggles that I had in this class where the steps. Because I was good with the tool or tools that we used through the week, but after we come back from are weekend brake I forget how to do some of the steps go. So the thing that I think that I was most successful with was that I stared to remember the steps on the tools so that I can do a good job on my work so that I won’t leave anything out.
So later in the future I think I would use photo shop. Because that would help me become a more experience person on photo shop. Maybe when I get real good in it I would help people out on what I know so far and incise there knowledge. And by doing that it will help people out on there life, and how to express them self in there photo.

No comments: